On February 7-8, 2018 the key industry event in Russia & CIS - the jubilee V National Aviation Infrastructure Show NAIS 2018 will take place in Moscow, Crocus Expo.
The event is traditionally supported and attended by Russian Federal Agency of Air Transport (Rosaviation), Ministry of Transport of Russia, Russian Federal Tourism Agency (Rostourism).
General Partner of NAIS 2018 is the leading Russian air carrier – Aeroflot Russian airlines.
At the NAIS exhibition floor 100+ participants from 14 countries will showcase their best solutions for airports and airlines to 3000+ of industry professionals. The exhibition sectors will include novelties and technologies for designing, construction and renovation, IT and innovative technologies, safety and security, ground support equipment, non-aviation incomes, services for airlines, navigation systems, etc.
Geography of participants: China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Luxemburg, Republic of Belarus, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, UAE, USA.
Among our participants are: ActiveLine, ADB Safegate, AEBI Schmidt, AEGE-AERO, Airport Research Center, Alfons Haas, Arempa International (NEW), Astron Buildings (NEW), Cavag, Digital Radio Systems, Efaflex (NEW), EuroTech (NEW), Gazprom neft – bituminous materials, Heliports of Russia, Honeywell, Integral Systems (NEW), LOGIPIX (NEW), Neoscan (Smiths Detection), NITA, NUCTECH (NEW), Rohde & Schwarz, SEA Airports of Milan, Tensar Innovative Solutions (NEW), TIANDA Rus, TLD-Europe, Weihal Guangtai Airport Equipment Co, Wekey (NEW), YOUYANG Airport Lighting Equipment INC, Zamar AG.
19 foreign and Russian airlines and 88 Russian airports confirmed their participation in the NAIS Network hosted buyer programme for suppliers and air enterprises.
In 2018 NAIS will be attended by aviation authorities of Italy and Republic of Macedonia.
Official NAIS 2018 events will contain:
• Opening ceremony and welcome address from official figures from Rosaviation, Ministry of Transport and Rostourism
• Plenary session - Readiness of the aviation infrastructure for the World Cup FIFA 2018
• 8 specialised Forum sessions for industry professionals
• Singing of Memorandum about understanding between Rosaviation and Agency of Air Transport of Republic of Macedonia
• Award ceremonies of Air Gates of Russia for best airports and Skyway Service for best airlines
• Gala events in honor of the jubilee year – 5 years of NAIS and 95 years of Russian civil aviation
For two days NAIS Forum will become the significant professional event for discussing key industry topics and priceless experience exchange between specialists from all sectors of the civil aviation infrastructure.
The main Forum topics:
• Airport-City Concept: new approaches to the management of non-aviation activities of airports
• New technologies and modern approach to designing and construction of airport facilities
• Travel Routes: aviation & travel business - the points of mutual growth
• Transport (aviation) safety & security
• Human factor in aviation and flight security
• Possibility of replacement of foreign air fleets on the Russian-made aircrafts
• IT & innovative technologies
At the plenary session dedicated to the civil aviation infrastructure of the World Cup 2018 heads of host airports will report about preparedness for the increasing passenger traffic.
A special place in the exhibition and forum programme takes Travel Routes Russia sector, which is dedicated to route network and internal tourism in Russia. The main objective of this sector is discussing and development of new interesting internal routes, attracting airlines and travelers to new tourist destinations in Russia.
We thank for supporting us our respectable partners:
Aeroflot Russian Airlines – General Partner
SITA – Exclusive Partner
NUCTECH – Security Sector Partners
AIR Group – Design & Construction Sector Partner
Airport Industry Review, Airport Show Dubai, SourceSecurity.org, Enac (Italian aviation authorities), Russian-Italian Chamber of Commerce, Avia.ru, ATO.ru, Aviaport.ru, Transport of Russia, AirportSuppliers, AirlineSuppliers, Ruviation.ru, Rusaviainsider.ru
Marketing Manager Reed Exhibitions
+7 (495) 937 68 61 (ext.128)
+ 7 (926) 217 34 28
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organiser, with over 500 events in 30 countries. In 2014 Reed brought together over 7 million event participants from around the world. Today Reed events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 40 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events.