There is a growing interest in equipment for the production of TCP ( Thermoplastic composite pipe) / RTP (Reinforced thermoplastic pipe) for the oil and gas industry. A 30% reduction in operating costs compared to carbon steel pipes makes RTP pipes (Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes) particularly attractive when oil prices are low.
Fartrouven R&D's international team of engineers offers a range of innovative solutions for this rapidly evolving market. The company supplies a full range of equipment for the production of flexible Thermoplastic Composite Pipes (Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes) for the oil and gas industry:
Flexible Thermoplastic composite pipes (TCP /FCP) fiber-reinforced UD tapes.
- Flexible thermoplastic pipes reinforced with heavy-duty fibers: fiberglass, kevlar, carbon fiber.
- Hybrid reinforced oil and gas polymer composite pipes
- UD tapes, thermoplastic tapes reinforced with unidirectional endless fibers (fiberglass, carbon fiber, aramid fibers, etc.) for the production of reinforced thermoplastic pipes
ТURNKEY RTP/TCP PIPES PLANT
We help build a reinforced thermoplastic pipe plant, from business plan development, engineering to equipment supply and commissioning. We accompany projects throughout their life.
Our main services:
- Consulting on the establishment of production of RTP / TCP pipes;
- Development of technical solutions;
- Technology, detailed equipment engineering;
- Develop a business plan for your project;
- Supply of technological equipment, installation supervision and commissioning;
- Technological and technical support of the project;
- Warranty and post-warranty service;
- Turnkey delivery of a plant for the production of RTP / TCP pipes.
Sophisticated technical solutions allow Fartrouven R&D to offer its customers from Latin America, Africa and Russia attractive prices and convenient forms of cooperation.